Sunday, April 15, 2012

Good father


  • Father: "I want you to marry a girl of my choice."
  • Son: "I will choose my own bride!"
  • Father: "But the girl is Bill Gates's daughter."
  • Son: "Well, in that case...ok"


Next Father approaches Bill Gates.


  • Father: "I have a husband for your daughter."
  • Bill Gates: "But my daughter is too young to marry!"
  • Father: "But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank."
  • Bill Gates: "Ah, in that case...ok"


Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.


  • Father: "I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president."
  • President: "But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!"
  • Father: "But this young man is Bill Gates's son-in-law."
  • President: "Ah, in that case...ok"


This is how business is done!!!
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 nhận xét

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 4-2012 Smile Box Powered by Blogger.
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top